Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Day 7 - Riddle Contest

 




It's time for a holiday braintickler!

Explain to me -- via an answer by EMAIL as best you can, the connection between the image below, and Lady Gaga



The first person to email me with the correct answer will win a Lady Gaga poster sent to them, where ever they live in the world, from me.

The poster has something to do with the riddle, so you won't know which one it is yet. I haven't ever posted the poster on social media either, so you won't find in my socials, just to save you time in your guessing.

The Game starts now and ends at 12 am midnight tonight, 12 hours from now. So you have 12 hours to guess!


ALL ANSWERS MUST BE EMAILED TO:

the24daysofchristmas@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jazz & Piano: Live In Las Vegas (September 3, 2023)

  Lady Gaga returned to Las Vegas in Summer 2023, to continue her "Jazz & Piano" residency. This time she made some changes to...